Supply Chain Career Resource Center
Align yourself with the best professional development resources to enhance your supply chain career and help it reach new heights while also building great teams.
Our Supply Chain Career Resources:
Supply Chain Job Board
Start applying to dozens of opportunities to work for leading supply chain companies in the role of your choice. We feature an industry specific, niche job board tailored to supply chain professionals.
To maximize results, your resume should be optimized to attract supply chain recruiters and potential employers who can quickly and easily understand your unique skills, relevant experience, past performance, and significant accomplishments.
Supply Chain Associations
Your value as an employer, your career advancement opportunities, and your supply chain professional development and networking goals can all be enhanced by joining and participating in any number of Supply Chain Associations.
Supply Chain Certifications
You supply chain career can be immediately and rapidly advanced by obtaining supply chain certifications that prepare you to handle the rapidly shifting trends and insights of the global supply chain.
LinkedIn Profile Optimization
LinkedIn is one of the most used platforms by recruiters when sourcing candidates for new supply chain jobs. Make sure your LinkedIn is properly optimized so recruiters will be able to discover you!
Your resume is a critical marketing document in landing any job. To maximize results, it should be designed to help supply chain recruiters and potential employers quickly and easily understand your unique skills, relevant experience, past performance, and accomplishments.
Today’s top employers are increasingly conducting behavioral-based interviews designed to assess core competencies deemed important to possess in order to be successful in your potential supply chain job.
Trusted Partners to Guide Your Career:
Host: Rodney Apple
“The Supply Chain Talent Specialist”
- 20+ years of end-to-end supply chain recruitment experience
- 10+ years of leading all supply chain recruitment for 4 Fortune 500 Corporations that made the Gartner Top 25 Supply Chains list – (Coca-Cola, Kimberly-Clark, Home Depot, Cummins)
Supply Chain Career Coach for ASCM (formerly APICS) for 7 years
Host: Mike Ogle
“The Supply Chain Professor”
- 10+ years as full-time faculty at three universities
- 17+ years in industry as VP of Educational & Technical Services at MHI (“The Industry That Makes Supply Chains Work”) and Sr. Dir. of Research and Academic Engagement at APICS (now ASCM)
Host: Chris Gaffney
“The Supply Chain Executive”
- Principal at ECG providing Supply Chain Services to the CPG Industry
- 25 Years w/ Coca-Cola holding Supply Chain leadership roles:
- VP of Global Strategic Supply Chain
- President of Global Supply
- SVP of Product Supply Systems
- VP of Logistics for North America