SCM Talent’s Supply Chain Podcasts
Conversations with Supply Chain Professionals.
Insights to Advance Careers and Teams.
Leadership Advice from Supply Chain Executives.
SCM Talent Podcast Programs:
Supply Chain Careers Series
A podcast focused around interviewing various supply chain professionals and executives, diving deep into the different stages of their careers and what led to their success.
Become a Guest on our new “Day In The Life of a Supply Chain Professional” Podcast!
Are you proud of your supply chain career and want to share it with your peers? Then, you’re invited you to become a guest on our new podcast series where you get to boost your personal brand while highlighting your current position and career path! This is a super dynamic time to work in supply chain and you likely have a lot more insight than you may even know. Come talk about it with some of Supply Chain’s thought leaders!
Latest Podcast Episodes:
Podcast: Reflections on Practical Leadership – with Chancellor Emeritus at The University of Arkansas, John White
Listen to our 51st Supply Chain Career Podcast Episode featuring Chancellor Emeritus at The University of Arkansas, John White
50th Episode Special – Best of Supply Chain Careers!
We are excited to present a 50th special - "Best of Episode" that includes best practices from some of Supply Chain's most influential thought leaders!
Supply Chain Leadership Series Ep 9: Adult Learning & Development Planning
In this episode, listen and learn how to get started and apply the 70-20-10 concept that helps you weave your development and learning into the job, making the time and space for development.
Podcast: Supply Chain Career Tips – with Founder of Trailpaths Inc, Robert Martichenko
Listen to our 49th Supply Chain Career Podcast Episode featuring Founder of Trailpaths Inc, Robert Martichenko!
Supply Chain Leadership Series Ep 8: Developing Internal and External Networks
In this episode, we discuss how to advance your career by building your internal and external networks!
Podcast: Advancement in Transportation & Logistics Careers – with MIT Executive Director, Chris Caplice
Listen to our 48th Supply Chain Career Podcast Episode featuring MIT Executive Director, Chris Caplice!
Host: Rodney Apple
“The Supply Chain Talent Specalist”
- 20+ years of end-to-end supply chain recruitment experience
- 10+ years of leading all supply chain recruitment for 4 Fortune 500 Corporations that made the Garter Top 25 Supply Chains list – (Coca-Cola, Kimberly-Clark, Home Depot, Cummins)
Supply Chain Career Coach for ASCM (formerly APICS) for 7 years
Host: Mike Ogle
“The Supply Chain Professor”
- 10+ years as full-time faculty at three universities
- 17+ years in industry as VP of Educational & Technical Services at MHI (“The Industry That Makes Supply Chains Work”) and Sr. Dir. of Research and Academic Engagement at APICS (now ASCM)
Host: Chris Gaffney
“The Supply Chain Executive”
- Principal at ECG providing Supply Chain Services to the CPG Industry
- 25 Years w/ Coca-Cola holding Supply Chain leadership roles:
- VP of Global Strategic Supply Chain
- President of Global Supply
- SVP of Product Supply Systems
- VP of Logistics for North America