Episodes of our Supply Chain Leadership Series:
Supply Chain Leadership Series Ep 10: The Art of Servant Leadership
In the 10th Leadership Series episode, listen and learn about what it takes to be and live the role of the servant leader.
Supply Chain Leadership Series Ep 9: Adult Learning & Development Planning
In this episode, listen and learn how to get started and apply the 70-20-10 concept that helps you weave your development and learning into the job, making the time and space for development.
Supply Chain Leadership Series Ep 8: Developing Internal and External Networks
In this episode, we discuss how to advance your career by building your internal and external networks!
Leadership Series Ep 7: Confidence & Overcoming the Imposter Syndrome
In this episode, we discuss how to advance your career by being able to recognize when you are losing confidence and falling into the imposter syndrome.
Leadership Series Ep 6: Being Stuck in a Career Rut – Recognition & Solutions
In this episode, we discuss how to advance your career by being able to recognize when you are stuck in a rut, when work might seem stale, your energy level seems to be dropping, or you've stopped learning
Leadership Podcast Series Ep 5: Collaboration Externally & Internally
In this episode, listen to former Coca-Cola Supply Chain Executive, Chris Gaffney, speak on how to advance your career by being more aware of and developing better collaboration skills, both internal and external..
Host: Chris Gaffney
“The Supply Chain Executive”
- Principal at ECG providing Supply Chain Services to the CPG Industry
- 25 Years w/ Coca-Cola holding Supply Chain leadership roles:
- VP of Global Strategic Supply Chain
- President of Global Supply
- SVP of Product Supply Systems
- VP of Logistics for North America
Co-Host: Rodney Apple
“The Supply Chain Talent Specalist”
- 20+ years of end-to-end supply chain recruitment experience
- 10+ years of leading all supply chain recruitment for 4 Fortune 500 Corporations that made the Garter Top 25 Supply Chains list – (Coca-Cola, Kimberly-Clark, Home Depot, Cummins)
Supply Chain Career Coach for ASCM (formerly APICS) for 7 years
Co-Host: Mike Ogle
“The Supply Chain Professor”
- 10+ years as full-time faculty at three universities
- 17+ years in industry as VP of Educational & Technical Services at MHI (“The Industry That Makes Supply Chains Work”) and Sr. Dir. of Research and Academic Engagement at APICS (now ASCM)