Challenges Faced By Older Supply Chain Professionals
As a seasoned supply chain professional, you face different challenges in your job search, compared to those entering the field.
“Strategies for Dealing with the Challenges Faced By Older Supply Chain Professionals” presented by APICS Career Coach and SCM Talent Group President Rodney Apple, and learn how to accelerate your job search and market your advanced worked experience.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Resume optimization techniques to best display your tenured work experience
- Resources to discover employers more open to hiring the aging workforce
- Advice on how to advance your skills to stay top of mind for hiring managers
- Do’s and Don’ts to finding a job as an older professional
In addition, APICS Members can login and replay past webinars and download all of Rodney’s white papers via the same link above. This includes:
- “Understanding and Navigating the Various Career Paths in Supply Chain”
- “Top Strategies for a Supply Chain Job Search Campaign”
- “Discover Hiring Secrets & Recruitment Practices from the Employers Perspective”
- “Fast Track Your Supply Chain Career with Mentorship”
- “Master the Art of Networking”
- “Optimizing Your Supply Chain Resume & LinkedIn Profile”
- “How to Accelerate Your Career in Supply Chain”
- “How to Develop & Execute a Winning Job Search Strategy”
- “How to Master the Art of Job Interviewing”
- “How to Evaluate & Negotiate a Job Offer”
- “Becoming a Better Supply Chain Networker”
Meet Rodney Apple:
Rodney Apple is the founder and president of SCM Talent Group, a national supply chain recruiting and executive search firm headquartered in Asheville, NC. Rodney has specialized in end-to-end supply chain recruitment for the majority of his 23-year career and has filled more than 1,000 professional to executive supply chain positions spanning corporate (Home Depot, Coca-Cola, Kimberly-Clark, Cummins, PWC) and executive search environments.
Rodney’s passion for the field of supply chain management is evident through his involvement within the industry and various supply chain associations. He has presented at multiple APICS global conferences, has served as the APICS Career Coach since 2014, and in 2017 became an APICS Magazine Department Author, contributing articles under “Professional Development”. Rodney also authors the Supply Chain Talent Blog where he shares best practices in supply chain recruiting, retention, talent development, job search strategy, resume optimization, interviewing techniques and related topics.